12 Feb 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #12

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly blogger meme started by Breaking the Spine. If you want to check this meme out at its origin and particpate, just click here.

This week I am waiting on . . .

Nil by Lynne Matson

Goodreads Blurb:
On the mysterious island of Nil, the rules are set. You have one year. Exactly 365 days--to escape, or you die.

Seventeen-year-old Charley doesn’t know the rules. She doesn’t even know where she is. The last thing she remembers is blacking out, and when she wakes up, she’s lying naked in an empty rock field.

Lost and alone, Charley finds no sign of other people until she meets Thad, the gorgeous leader of a clan of teenage refugees. Soon Charley learns that leaving the island is harder than she thought . . . and so is falling in love. With Thad’s time running out, Charley realizes that to save their future, Charley must first save him. And on an island rife with dangers, their greatest threat is time.


---------


This book is right up my alley. A little dystopia, adventure, and suspense all mixed into one from the sound of it! I cannot wait to have this one on my shelf *grabby hands*

Nil is out March 4th, 2014, so not too long a wait! Just enough time to finish the February releases!
And if it interests you, you can join the #NilTribe on Lynne Matson's blog -click here-

10 comments:

  1. Great pick! I've been looking forward to reading that one for awhile now!
    Julia @ Book Bindings Blog
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait! I only stumbled on it recently, and I *need* it on my shelf, haha

      Delete
  2. Yes, yes, yes! I have an ARC of this one and it sounds fab! Great pick!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh what I wouldn't do for an arc of this one

      Delete
  3. This looks good and the cover is very eye catching.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES TO THIS! I've been dying to read this book! Just a few more days of waiting though... I so love the premise behind this. Great pick!

    Check out my WoW picks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pick. This cover is different from what I've been seeing around. Great pick :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the other cover might be the arc cover, but I'm not sure. I like 'em both, but I must admit the water in this one really intrigues me more than the line-up of silhouettes.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. This one sounds fun! I'm really interested in all the details now, adding to my TBR if it's not there already!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for sharing your thoughts! Feel free to link me to your blog as well so I can return the comment love :)