21 Feb 2014

Feature & Follow Friday (1): Last Book To Make You Cry

(The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host will have their own Feature Blog and this way it’ll allow us to show off more new blogs!)


Last Book To Make You Cry


The last book to make me cry real sobby tears was Allegiant by Veronica Roth. If you've read it, you'll likely guess why. It had me crying at a few parts. If you haven't read it yet, I won't spoil.

The last book to make me cry even just a tad was David Levithan's Boy Meets Boy. It was too cute. I cried 'you are both way too cute and I can't handle it' tears.

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read this! I just bought this recently.
    My FF
    New GFC follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to read ant of Veronica Roth's book yet but I so want to!

    New GFC follower

    Thea @ Gizzimomo's Book Shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly one month until the first movie is out! You should try to read the first one at least before then, and then the rest before you get spoiled about the ending.
      Haha, I worry so much about others getting spoiled

      Delete
  3. hehe another popular book for today!
    Have not read this series yet but really want to.
    Great choice.
    New GFC follower

    My F&F

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesssss, Allegiant was my pick too. I've only read it a few days ago and I am still suffering over it.

    New GFC follower! :)
    Amanda @ i solemnly swear

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this one made me sad too!! Good choice! I'm a new follower via GFC. I'd appreciate a follow back :)

    Isabelle @ Isabelle's Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whenever I was nearly halfway through Divergent, I found out the spoilers for this book. I haven't been able to pick it up since.

    New follower via GFC. My FF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cried so hard! I can't believe the ending tho

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for sharing your thoughts! Feel free to link me to your blog as well so I can return the comment love :)