30 Nov 2012

Winner!

NaNoWriMo winner? Oh, yes. Hi. Yes, that's me.

Yep. I just completed my first NaNoWriMo and I feel pretty awesome.
And not just because I was down over 7k words and caught up to them today.

No, I'm super stoked because right where I finished writing connects directly with the ending I wrote before NaNoWriMo started. So my novel is COMPLETED.

71 055 words total :D

*parties in desk chair*

Anyone else finish NaNoWriMo? Congrats! If not, hey, getting started is the important thing. Keep going! Don't let the fact that it's no longer NaNoWriMo let you slack off. If you're on a roll, keep going.
I have lots of editing and rewriting to do, so that will be most of my 2013, I think.

Eep.

Well, happy writing and editing and rewriting, everyone!

0 comments:

Leave a comment...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for sharing your thoughts! Feel free to link me to your blog as well so I can return the comment love :)