5 Sept 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #3

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a weekly blogger meme started by Breaking the Spine. If you want to check this meme out at its origin and particpate, just click here.

This week I am waiting on the third book in The Legacy Trilogy by Cayla Kluver.
I just have to admit here that I have not yet read Sacrifice, the second in the trilogy. It's on my bookshelf waiting to be read, and I'll be starting it once I finish the book I am on now (yikes, it's been so long I'm going to have to re-read Legacy. No complaints there! I adore that book). But still, I am waiting on the third in the trilogy. It's just one of those series of books you know you will enjoy until the end.


Title: Sacrifice
Series: The Legacy Trilogy
Author: Cayla Kluver

Goodreads Blurb:

This is not the time for the fight to end. Now is when the fight will begin. This is the time to regain what has been lost.

Alera
Queen of a fallen kingdom, secretly in love with the enemy.

Shaselle
Daughter of a murdered father, rebel with a cause.

One lives behind the former Hytanican palace walls and walks the razor's edge to keep the fragile peace in her beloved homeland. The other slips through the war-torn streets, seeking retribution for her family's tragedy, following whispers of insurgency.

Both face choices that will separate them from those they cannot help but love. As their stories intertwine, a conspiracy ignites that may end in slavery or death—or lead to freedom anew, if only each can face what must be sacrificed.

1 comments:

  1. I have no read this series, but now I am intrigued. I'll have to check it out!

    My WoW

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for sharing your thoughts! Feel free to link me to your blog as well so I can return the comment love :)