30 Jul 2012

Gosh, I'm terrible

Who is the number one blog slacker?
This girl! *points to self*

The only excuse I really have for slacking on the reviews is that I've been busy finishing writing the first draft of my current WIP. I guess that is a pretty legitimate reason, huh? Especially since I finished that draft (hurray!).

But neglecting this blog is not okay, and I feel really guilty about it. Right now I am in the editing process of my WIP, so I'm no longer all 'writed out' (we'll just pretend that's a real term, okay?), meaning I can write reviews.
HOWEVER, I am going on vacation in a few days, so there probably won't be anything new posted until I am back. I will have a lot of time to read while I'm on vacation, so I should have some books to review for when I get back.

The series I will be reviewing first for sure is the Trylle trilogy by Amanda Hocking. It's a series that is not all that new, but I enjoyed it a lot, and I have some thoughts on it that I would like to get out. Plus I had never heard of it before the covers caught my eye in the bookstore (I'm a sucker for one-word titles, I really am), so perhaps there are others that have not heard of these lovelies yet? (Even though Amanda Hocking is pretty well-known in the internet world).


Also, if anyone would like to guest-blog, just hit me up via e-mail! Writing tips, a YA review, a cover analysis, a series review -- anything book-related, and I'll take it.

tldr: Sorry I haven't posted in a while. It might be another two weeks before anything of substance is up, but bear with me! I'm not ditching this blog, I promise.

0 comments:

Leave a comment...

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment and for sharing your thoughts! Feel free to link me to your blog as well so I can return the comment love :)